Monday, December 10, 2007

Update, update...

I've forgotten to post pictures where I went for CEO's house for BBQ dinner at Jalan Kia Peng on 30 November 2007. My colleagues were quite close with CEO who we called her 'Puan'. She invited us, all the staff of the company who was the organizer for the company trip to Bali. It's her appreciation to say thank you to us by inviting us to her penthouse for BBQ. But only some of us went. We were served with grilled lambs and chickens, mamak mee goreng, salad, pizzas, wine and beers.

It was my first time to visit Puan's house which was huge and amazingly view of KL City. Nice. We chit-chatted while eating our dinner. Drinking wine at the living hall while enjoying the view and jazzy music while chatting. We left the place at midnight. Before we left, every each of us got a small gift of a little snow crystal ball as xmas gift from Puan. It was mesmerising to visit such a big nice huge house. Heeheee




The next update is my shopping day with 2-collegemate; Castina and Siki. We met up at MidValley right after from my workplace. We had lunch then walked at The Gardens, MidValley. We walked hours and ended up we went for break at Haagen Daaz. I used up all my RM60 cash vouchers for their promotion choco fondue. Yummy...just paid extra RM13 for that choco fondue. Heehee...nice to use some cash vouchers.



Then later that SengYoong came to fetch us for yam char session cum giving
out his wedding invitation cards to us and others too.

Yah, another friend is getting married and I have another wedding luncheon to attend, again. This time will be at Shah Alam. This year mainly I have attended alot of wedding dinner/luncheon.

Til then...will upload another part of my Bali trip. :)

No comments: