Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bali Trip

Thanks to everyone who was concern about my safety and been asking me what was happened to me since "I got snatched by moron thieves". Thanks for caring. I'm grateful to have you people around. :)


My Bali trip was fun and adventurous. Mixed with other staff in my companies that I barely get to know them though have seen them before, but still to some I don't really recall their names....*shame on me* But to think of it, it wouldn't expect me to remember 125 staff's name...that's way too many. hehehee

Oh, it was my first trip to Bali for 3days 2nights. Finally I get to go on company trip which I've never before though there were ex-company do have but in another terms of way for the employees to go.

Anyway, cut the crap, here are the photos:












I got so many photos of Bali trip. Will upload some next post (if I'm free). Heeehee
Next.....

No comments: