Saturday, February 10, 2007

Gala Nite

I was so stress out at work for the past few weeks ago that I was working on my company’s gala nite which is a big event of the year. I was given the job to do the invitation card design, the event stage, the photo wall of fame, registration area with the same theme of gala nite.

The colour theme was purple and our staff’s dress code was in black cocktail/lounge wears. Our company has invited a lot of guests including VVIP from Ministry of Women, Family & Community Development, celebrities, high society people and the clients.

Our magazine organized this big event to give an award for the title of ‘Woman of the Year’ and ‘Young Woman Achiever’.

It held at Hotel Hilton Kuala Lumpur on 5th February 2007. The event turned out glamorous with the props, stage, table arrangements, flower arrangements, candles etc. We even invited the press media from NTV7 to have the cover of that event. We even invited Jacklyn Victor to perform as well as the LiT Performers. Our host of the nite was Bernie Chan. All of them were marvellous.

I won’t reveal much of the event but I’m going to post some of the pictures of me and my new colleagues. We were given glamorous touches from make-up artists and hair-stylists to look good as we need to usher the guests.

And here I am with a new ‘make-over’.


Some of my new colleagues:

No comments: