Saturday, January 19, 2008

Horses

Yesterday morning my colleagues saw my grumpy face and they felt that I was moody. I wasn't, it just that I didn't get enough sleep after have had a very late supper at 24-hour KFC at 1am.

After eatingI didn't went straight to bed instead I was surfing at youtube. I was watching American Idol audition in previous seasons til 5am. Heehee. I've only slept for 2-hour then came to work. That’s why they said me very grumpy. But then I was ok, just that I didn’t smile.

As usual I was doing my works and preparing s some thumbnails for later shooting at Selangor Turf Club. I went with a writer, another writer cum makeup artist and photographer. We reached there at about 2pm and we started the shoot at 3pm. It was fun to see those horses were kept in partition with dried grasses and fan!
It’s kind of smelly and full with mosquitoes. I’ve get to take some pictures with my Digicam.



No comments: