Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yvonne's Big Day - Her Wedding

How do I get to know Yvonne? I've known her as my colleague. We; with other colleagues used to scare of her because she was in our HR/Account Department and we don't want to mess with her. But later on, she is the person who is cheerful and like to joke around with us with the same gossips among us. It was fun to know her as a friend though we are no longer as a colleague. I was lucky to know her as when I was in a big messed-up situation, she will be there to help me. I'm grateful enough to have her around and would like to thank her so much.

Now, I'm happy for her as she is officially became Mrs Kok. Happy for her as she has her own family to take care. :)

21st July 2007, Thean Hou Temple - It was her wedding registration big day. I'm really honoured to be there as a witness to see the whole process on how was the wedding registration look like. Enrolment>Registration>Vows>Sign>Officially Husband & Wife>Pictures>





16th September 2007, Cheras - Yvonne's wedding day cum wedding dinner. It was a simple wedding day with her close families, relatives and friends. I was called up to be part of her wedding day as her 'chee-mui' to trick the Groom. Nothing much prepared but just a simple game for the Groom. Forced him to eat 4-type of flavours; sweet, sour, spicy & bitter and sharing fruits with her good buddies that came along. Gosh, I don't know how to describe. It was just a small and simple one.

Later in the evening, the wedding dinner. Get together with some of the ex-colleagues on her happiest occasion. The foods were good. Everyone was happy. Just see the photos will do the rest. Heeheee








Anyway, CONGRATULATION towards YOUR HAPPINESS, Yvonne!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ken so Leng Chai