Saturday, September 22, 2007

Andrew's Baptism

Oh, gosh! It'd already past 2 weeks after Andrew's baptism and I didn't post anything about it. The thing is that I didn't take any pictures of the baptism service cause I wasn't there to attend.

Long stoy but I'll cut it short; supposed to follow Marisa go for the baptism service but she'd forgotten the day and she got something else to do. Instead I got to missed it and follow Jenny and her husband for the lunch at Agnes's house in Klang.

It was my 1st time to visit Agnes' home in Klang since she got married and now have the baby, Andrew. Her was fine and accommodated. It was a loving home with her own family.

Too bad I didn't take any pictures cause I was busy eating. Heeheee

One more thing, I'M BECOMING ANDREW'S 'KAI-MA' (godmother in chinese word). Nothing into the tradition but I just want to be Agnes' child 'Kai-Ma'.

Whenever I see Andrew, I will teach him to call me 'Kai-Ma'. Teach him to speak Cantonese. Hahaha

No comments: