Monday, September 10, 2007

Yoga Day

I went for an charity event which organized by Yoga Zone last Saturday morning. The ticket was paid by my company which I was lucky to get to go. I went with my 2 colleagues for the morning session which was started at 9.30am til 12.00pm.

It was a small event for the morning session which occupied with around 30 people. Every each of us got to register and get our own spotted area that yoga mats was on the ground. While waiting for the Master Simon Borg Oliver from Australia to teach us some yoga techniques that can help to prevent kidney failure.

Once he has arrived, he took of his clothes with barely nude with his tight short black pant on it. His body was incredible as he doesn't look young. He has 40 years of experience in yoga teachings.


It was great to learn new steps though I can't remember much but got ache on my back. That's really effective. After he has teached us the yoga session, he did a full demonstration, non-stop. I took some videos on my mobile phone. Pardon me with the resolutions and my one whole video could only take 3 minutes each. Note: The videos might take a while with blurry visions.








After the amazingly demonstration by Master Simon, fashion show on Adidas clothes was performed. The fashion show was pretty lame with those models were not energetic presentable. Each model took the catwalk for more than a minute in a several rounds on such a small stage; boring. Here is the glimpse:


After the fashion show, the lucky draws were up with more than 5 prizes gave away but I do not have the luck. I get to eat free ice cream by Haagen-Dazs, free drinks by Nestle, free light refreshment by San Francisco Steakhouse, and goodie bag worth more than RM500!

All images and videos were taken by my mobile phone. Yah, I didn't bring my Digi-Cam. I was lazy to bring it. If not they will be better in views. :P

No comments: