Saturday, January 19, 2008

Carnival

Today I went to Berjaya CSR Carnival at Taman Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort with Irene and her friends.

Entered Timsum Eating contest with Irene and her colleagues.

I won the 4th place to finish 5-type of timsum among 9 contestants and got a hamper. Irene’s colleague, Kent won the 5th place.

Got to pay RM3 to join the eating contest, get to eat some timsum, won the 4th-place, got a hamper and it was a pricelss experience!





Last but not least, here I would like to wish my very best friend, Agnes a very Happy Birthday!!! May you loads with happiness, healthy, charming and lucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why dont have the eating shots?!!

xiao-ahmei said...

Sorry clive, I think that person who taking the photos wasn't sure to snap.

At least I'm in the pictures is good enough lar....hehehee