Saturday, January 05, 2008

Bear + Bricks

I have been busy lately due to massive works and dateline to meet. I couldn't write something here but I got pictures to show.

Earlier post, I've mentioned about Bearbrick that I bought last week ago. I took one of it; Bearbrick Series 15 Pattern for shooting. It's something to show of its appearance in shoots. Tadda...

I think I can do much more better than this but I couldn't find some little space of time to shoot more of it.

Next is something really bad had happened in my company's building. It happened last Wednesday night at around past 9pm (according to my colleague who was working late) heard a really loud 'bang' in the office which at the other side of the section. The next thing I knew was something collapsed from the ceiling at the Sales/Marketing department. Luckily nothing no one got injured. There were some damages; a desktop computer and some tables. One of the pillars which divided the building into 2-section had collapsed. And now, we have 3-month contruction going on but we are still able to work under the remedial building. Here is one of the photo that I took, could see holes to upper floor.


What could I say that a new year of 2008, got something 'bad' happening here...

2 comments:

Jordan said...

If you got nothing to do next time, can consider working as reporter.....haha

xiao-ahmei said...

Hahaha... very funny.
I can't be a reporter cos my grammer is suck!