Tuesday, January 29, 2008

...

I am so sick with what I've been doing now and I'm running out of idea to give the title of today's post.

Physically over burnt.
Psychology over used.
Creativeness below negative.
Fatigue...


Oh, yah! My cat, Cum-Mon poo on my bed when I got home very late at nite. It's not his intention to poo some of his doodles on my bed as he got a bad situation that he couldn't hang on. He was trapped at the kitchen (where my bedroom situated) as the door was closed/locked. I guess he must been trapped since morning til midnite. Not even got few droplets but even his pee spot on my bed! .... because of this, I had scolded him and ignored him for the past few days, but still feed him.

I bought a new phone. I've been wanting to change my handphone as its giving me problems. I wanted to buy a pinky slide phone but I couldn't find any instead bought this Sony Ericsson K770i. Although I'm not SE user but I'm getting use to it though there are multi application to play with BUT I GOT NO TIME!!!

Arrgghh....

Testing picture with new gadget:

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Poor Cum-Mon....you should train him to open the door...