Saturday, October 07, 2006

Moon

It just passed the Mooncake Festival and it is raining. I didn’t look upon the night sky whether the moon is round or bright. These few days were so hazy and it smelled smoky. It was a daze in me.

I didn’t bother to look forward the festival but I wished most of my friends and relatives through SMSes.

My house didn’t have the festival gathering as like last years. Normally my relatives will come over my house to have small little potluck while looking upon the moon while eating the foods that they brought in. The children/cousins will play with the candles and lanterns around the house.

But there is nothing. Its just feel peace and quiet like a normal day.

I thought that I could hang around in friends’ house during the festival but they have their own gathering with their families. Its sound doesn’t right unless someone was inviting.

I went out. I went out with a friend to saloon to make my hair done. I have a wedding matrimony in the next morning. This time I’m going alone. Solo, but I’m going with my best friend and her husband.

After the saloon, I had my dinner at my home. And I went out again to yam char with the same friend. Both of us were chatting in a café almost for 2 hours while drinking iced jasmine tea. I wouldn’t say anything about the conversation here but at least I have a great chat.

Time is running fast when you do something through the night although with just some small talks. At least I have my past time by doing that.

Its sound boring but that is my life. Wake up early in the morning to prepare to get to work. Stay in the office while working with my jobs, lunch break then work again. Late afternoon have a tea break. Every times the clock set a timer that is time to go back. Sometimes stay back a while cause I need the ride back home from my colleague. Reach home, bath, eat dinner and straight to my room; do my stuff like read book or magazines or do something work for my friends’ then sleep.

I wish to hang out more which I seldom did. I found excuses for not doing it but I don’t know why. Maybe I’m lazy. I felt lazy to have that kind of life. No effort to progress but want a simple life.

I need to change. Do something is useful. Do something for myself and others. Make my past time with something, an activity.

Yah, something...

Don't worry, I won't do any stupid.

p/s: The background of this blogsite, green colored on a big tree with a road divider was photoshop edited on a piece of original photo taken by me months ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! I know who that friend of yours..and I think I do know what was all the conversation all about, but can't remember much though. There was one part where we had some "tuition-ing" on photography!! Gotcha!! haha!