Thursday, October 26, 2006

Restless

After the short holidays, I felt restless for don't know why is the reason. Felt depressed as usual that happened once in a blue moon. Felt bored as I have nothing to do at work.

.......................

Yesterday got a call from my best friend, Agnes. She asked me to volunteer to give a short speech on behalf of her side on her wedding dinner this weekend. I was shocked but honored for giving the opportunity but then I’m a stage fright.

Guess I need to prepare my speech for this short notice. Don’t know what to say.

I know most of the viewers expecting me to update my blog but I was trying very hard to summarize my holidays in Singapore and Awana Genting. A lot of pictures need to be edited and arrange as well with my sentences too.

Hope that I could update them soon.

No comments: