Monday, October 09, 2006

Hazes make me sick.

I just fall sick recently. As you all know there are hazes around Klang Valley that becoming even worse. I got this sensitive nose that I got one side nose blocked with flu on Saturday. Yesterday I got light sore throat that I went to see doctor to get the prescriptions. The doctor gave me a lot of pills. But at the moment, everything was okay but now with a light cough.


I mentioned that I have this wedding matrimony on Saturday morning. It was my ex-classmate’s wedding, Jenny. Finally she got married with her lovely husband. I don’t know her husband well but I could see that she is happy being with.

The Holy Matrimony was held at PJ at about 10.30am. My best friend, Agnes came to fetch me from my house at around 9.30am. We reached there in the main hall and found the other gals (ex-classmates).

It started at 10.45am. They sang. They praised the Lord. Exchanged vows. Sing again. Then photograph sessions with families, relatives and friends. We (ex-classmates) were almost the last to take photos with the bride and groom.


I passed my digi-cam to the photographer but he was just simply shot a few. He was so impatient and unprofessional though he was holding such high-end DSLR. :P


After the photos session, we all invited to have lunch refreshment in another place. As we were the last to go for the lunch, the foods were almost finished. We gals didn’t really taste most of the foods, but overall not bad. We all chat about our life, work and relationship. As for me, there was nothing much to talk about but only with my works. Most of them is getting married end of the year or even early next year. Good to hear that they are going to have a new life with someone that they love and live together.

After had the lunch, we had our final group photo with the bride and groom.

At least this was the better one though nothing on backdrops.

Last but not least, the gals’ group photo.


And the candid shot with me, Jenny, the bride. Congratulations!!! May happy always!

No comments: