Friday, December 28, 2007

Bad connection

I'm having trouble surfing the net since last weekends til now...

I think this is happened every once a year, yah, I remembered last year it happened the same situation but this time is different.
I'm such a loyal in paying my monthly bill on time and this is what I have to dealing with.

I tried to log into the Modem Access and it stated "DSL LINE IS NOT CONNECTED". It was trying to connect but failed. Sometime I got lucky to surf for less than 5-minute and it gone.

How am I going to do with that?

Should I just call the Streamyx's Customer Interaction Center to ask them to check their server whether the cables were loosened or someone hack my line?

What am I going to do? I'm going be dead if this going on during this weekends

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Well, what do you expect....it's StreamyX....hang out in cafe with laptop then....would be better....might see me somewhere too.....haha....cheers

xiao-ahmei said...

Very sad to say that I do not have any laptop or notebook.

Guess I might not see you somewhere in cafe...

:)