Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Exchange

Just among my colleagues, had arranged the Xmas presents exchange and 'Secret Santa'. We decorated the Xmas tree with 'real' presents that we will reveal the Secret Santa and Angel.
Here are some pictures:



My Secret Santa has gave me a piece of cute poem with a little Zero handphone strip from The Nigtmare Before Christmas character. And another small note stated "Have a nice day!!". Then another day with a piece of short quote from Charlotte Carpenter. It was a great feeling when you received something from nowhere and dunno who is the person is.

Yesterday was the day to reveal the Secret Santa and exchanged presents. But then it was kinda busy day as not many people were around in the office as I was one of them. My Secret Santa gave me a kinky G-string panty written "naughty" with a small little monkey chain from La Senza. The A&P department also given away every each of us a goodies bag. And other editors gave each of us a small gift contains chocolates. It was my 1st year Xmas celebration in this company.


Later in the night, my colleague is hosting a Xmas party at her house with her mum's cooking. Will post some pictures. Merry Christmas!

No comments: