Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year (2008) Resolutions?

For the end of 2007, what I could say is; a phrase "... never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end." – by Drew Barrymore


I don’t really keep or list my resolution in blog but here I am, hopefully (fingers crossed) could achieve (most of) them:

1- Paint my room.
I'm getting bored with the color of my room since I got my own little space in 2004. This is going to be huge in production.

2- Fix my home-PC.
I’ve been discontented with the dysfunctional of USB port, slow computer etc for the past few years!

3- Save some money, be a ‘less spender’, clear off the credits
I need to save some money for some conventional in life eg., property/car/future. I need to avoid spending more by using the credit cards. I had cleared one card but I got another card to clear.

4- Take good care of myself. Fit in life. Lose some weights.
I know for last year I’ve been working non-stop that sometimes (mostly) ignore my health-conscious. I had gained few kilos. I’ve been coughing for the past few weeks. I haven’t had a proper 8-hour sleep. I’d missed my gym routine. I need to keep my pace.

5- Travel with mum to somewhere-alone.
My mum has suggested to go travel just both of us to escape for a moment from the distraction in life to somewhere during Chinese New Year. I just nodded. Any suggestion where to? Does anyone have better offer of travel packages for 2-lady traveler? Drop me in comments/chatterbox.

6- Meet the Mr. Right.
I know this is impossible. Please help me to get into the network of social life. I need to meet MORE people. Heeheee

7- Get whole-body medical check-up.
I have NEVER EVER got a medical check-up. I always tried to get one but partly because of its cost and also no time to fit in. I hope this year I would have one.

8- Learn German language.
Yar… I got something up for a plan (whether the ‘plan’ will work or not, it can be an extra knowledge in foreign language). But this is going to be a cost (relate to No.3)?

9- Do/involve in at least one charity.
"For this year not only do something for you but to others too."-Quote from Perodua's TV advertisement. :)


Later will post some pictures on fireworks and cat and toys.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Sounds good for me except 1, 2 and 8....ha...Can i have this for my resolution too? But don't you think a bit too many?

xiao-ahmei said...

Haha... sure you can have the same resolution as mine.

Many, gives ourself useful to make effort in every single of it.

:)

Jordan said...

Well, just another so called resolution for me......haha...will see about that....