Monday, December 17, 2007

Sudden

My company had an event last Friday at Asian Heritage Mansion as in "Thank You Party" for media advertisers, clients etc. I arrived after the shooting in The Weld. The dress code for the staff was white with a little touch of blue and I gotten nothing white clothes to wear accept I got to wear the same tops as I wore for Sau Hong's wedding luncheon with blue jeans.

The event was quite glamour with most advertisers who came and some celebritites. Nothing much to write about this as to me the event kind of boring because I doesn't know most of them, other than the makeup artistes that I had worked with. I also met Niki as he was invited and it been long time didn't get to see him. It was good to see a friend out of nowhere, someone that I'm familiar with. In the most of the pictures that I took were with my colleagues.
Let pictures speak for itself.





Last Saturday, I and Yvonne went for a movie, "I am Legend". It was a nice movie though something was similar like Resident Evil; the ugly creatures who got viruses...something like that, that I doesn't want to tell more. We spent 7-hour in Midvalley for hanging around. Took pictures with her. Nice.



About the "I AM FEELING DOWN" last Saturday, there nothing to do with during my outing with Yvonne. It happened out of sudden that I haven't seen for such a period.

No comments: