Friday, December 28, 2007

My Mum's Birthday - 23rd

My mum’s birthday was right before before the Christmas day which was yesterday. Supposing my 2nd-bro thought of bringing her to eat seafood dinner at somewhere in Klang but bad accident happened to his car. His car was badly damaged at the booth. My mum was very disappointed with him as in being so careless and other reasons that only I could know. She has been worried most about her sons. This year wasn’t a good birthday year for her but then as I’m the only her daughter, I got to do something as being part of her. I didn’t buy anything as for a present instead I gave her some money (angpow) for her to buy anything she wants.

I went to work that day but I call my mum whether the dinner is confirmed or not. She said it was cancelled and asked me whether I need to have dinner. I told her I was hungry and she suggested eating at MidValley. So I went straight from the office and waited for her while having my window shopping. We went to The Gardens at Purple Cane Restaurant. I told mum about that place where most of the dishes were cooked with some tea leaves. She was okay with the idea to give it a try. We’d called 3 dishes which were vege, fishes and tauhu. The foods were okay with minimal of saltiness that only my mum liked about was the rice. It costs us RM51++ and I paid for that though my mum said she wanted to treat me dinner on her birthday. (I’m so being a good daughter). Hehehe


We went for jalan-jalan and bought some groceries stuff then went back home. That’s the outing of mum with daughter for a night.

Last Thursday, my colleague was hosting a Christmas party at her home with her mum’s cooking. It was pretty not bad that most my colleagues came. We ate, played charade and cards while enjoying drinking wine/alcohol. It was a nice place to chill out though the place was kind of packed. But really thanks to Losh for having a small Christmas party. Didn't take any pictures. :)

2 comments:

clive said...

u so guai lui, happy belated birthday to auntie :D

xiao-ahmei said...

Thanks for the wishes loke, on behalf of my mum.

:)