Monday, December 24, 2007

Lone

Today Christmas Eve is kind of lonely. Most of my friends don’t feel the joyful season. Part of it because of their mind filled with unbearable responsibilities or some other things. I felt that way too. It just that this year I wasn’t with friends, same goes with the last year. Last year I’d traveled alone in Singapore. Nothing much but shopped and met some friends. But this year was way too quiet. A typical norm day in a silence way. These few days ago I found some of the Christmas songs were kind of miserable to hear in my ears as they were slow in a mood that melt my heart down to the drain. It was kind of sad to hear.. I think same goes with this coming Chinese new year unless with a plan of traveling or outing with relatives to somewhere, if not I will be reborn bored to death.

Am I being self-centered? I don’t wish to but I’m speechless.

What did I do for Christmas Eve? At home, staring at the square screen while surfing net. I felt the emptiness in me. Hmm…

2 comments:

Pinkity said...

Ah Mei,

Merry Xmas to you.. sometimes being alone allows us to think and remember what are the important things in life...

I had an uneventful Xmas eve too... compared to the ones I had before but I now know who and what is important to me...

xoxo

Pinkity said...

Dearest xiao Ah Mei,

It was a quiet Xmas for me this year as well, compared to what I had before but then I've realized who and what's really important to me.

Being alone gives us time to think and reflect on all these..

Merry Xmas to you!