Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Insane

Yesterday I went to have lunch with Yvonne@Mrs Kok at her workplace in MidValley. I was not working as it was Selangor's public holiday. I left my house at about nearly 1pm and it was jammed at the main road towards MidValley. The jammed was teribble but lucky me I could manage to take bus to meet my destination. I met up Yvonne and we had Korean foods. We were talking on everything including on her new job. Then we went to do our errands and she continued with her work and I went back home. It was raining quite heavy and I'd decided to take cab home. It was a long queue at the waiting and there was a man with his open arms around his head standing just behind me. I was so paranoid to see someone is so weird. I was preparing myself with holding the plastic bag tighly that contains catfoods and camera charger. If he ever do something weird to me, I will bang the plastic bag at him. But it never happen. I was relieved when I got into the cab. Pardon me for being sarcastic by doing that picture. Heeheee

No comments: