Friday, November 14, 2008

My precious cat

Previous days, I was cleaning up my desk in my room. After my CPU has certified kaputt, my desk was pretty clear that I need to do some cleaning. I discovered dust as inch thick to be clear. Though I had some sleepless night, I couldn't help to do the cleaning til midnight. Thanks to my mum helping me out.

My desk is clear and clean. My room seem bigger than usual. Just left a laptop, a modem, a mouse, speakers and a tray.

Yesterday my cat came into my room. Much to his liking to loitering around. Then I asked him to sleep on the desk, but I was naughty to put him ontop the tray, seem the tray was empty with not many things. He was so much enjoying sleeping while adjusting his body for the good spot of comfort. Here are the pictures.




Cute huh...

No comments: