Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year and Welcome 2011!

Happy New Year everyone! I know I have been away for more than 2 months for not updating my blog. I begin to abandon here that I am more actively update my facebook. Mostly I will upload/post those photos that I taken on certain days happened in my life. I guess blogging here wasn't easy as I think before. I have to take some time to think what words to put into and caption on every each photos. I guess I prefer photolog rather than posting a blog with pictures.

Anyway, I had posted 'Things I have done in 2010" in FB, so here I just cut and paste in here:
Things I have done in 2010:
1-Macau trip with mum, totally free & easy! It was mum's worst nightmare! >_< 2-Working on Relay for Life at MSN Stadium (Cancer Awareness) for magazine purposes. 3-Hong Kong trip with my beloved cousins and their mum (aunty), that was the blast one!
4-Bangkok trip with my colleagues; Jac & Zainab (3 of us, gals). Shopping like mad ladies!
5-1st time ever and out of sudden to be the witness for my good friend, Ian's marriage registration.
6-1st time movie marathon EUROPEAN UNION FILM FESTIVAL 2010 movies & Megamind with Irene; my dear friend.
7-3rd time for blood ...donation in my Red-book.
8-2nd time to be the witness for my buddy, Jeffery's marriage registration

Basically these are the history but I'd really much enjoyed.

Yesterday, I went to Vikram's new house at Twin Palms for his house-warming. It's quite a long time since I saw him and his family during his son's 1st birthday. Now his son, Logan is growing fast, getting to 4-year-old, soon.


Well, hope the 2011 is getting better and stay cheerful, healthy and lovingly always. I wish to everyone too! Happy New Year!!!

No comments: