Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Baby Logan

Baby Logan was born in the month of March who Vikram & Ashley's first child. Since the day when he was born, I never get to visit the mum and baby due to circumstances. Finally I get to meet the baby when he is just 2 months old. I was excited to meet Logan and he is very cute. His dad is an Indian and his mum is Chinese, so baby Logan is a 'mixed'-ChinDian. Baby Logan is lovely mixed and I couldn't figure it out who does he look alike to whom. My mum said the baby looks like the father. Oh, well; every each days pass, the baby will change and by the time is appropriate then we could figure who does Logan look alike.

But the parents are going back to Japan as the dad is working based in Japan. Baby Logan is lucky to take a flight with his parents but I was so worried about his condition of taking flight. Don't know when to get to see baby Logan again. There we were having a lunch together with Irene and her friend. It was quite in a rush to have lunch as the next day they got to take flight back to Japan. It was sweet day to get together with baby Logan. 'Kawai-i'.

Let me show some of the pictures taken in my camera:









Take care Baby Logan, Vikram and Ashley. Hope to see you guys again!!! Look forward to hear from you!

No comments: