Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...speechless

Dunno what to say here as I'm getting lazy to think of my sentences to write.
Sigh. Pretty exhausted now as this week gonna be my nightmare (which do happen every month); need to handle the shooting from Monday til Friday. I felt uncapable to handle my layouts now, seem everyday I need to go out for shooting, no time to do my layouts.

In brief:
1 - went to watch one of the movie yesterday (9 1/2 Dates) during the European Union Film Festival, was seriously lame as in the service on how those staff of cinema show the movie (by covering with their hand during the obscenes). Duhh...
2 - had a good coffee break with ex-colleagues last Sunday. I love to hang out with them. I had 3 cup of coffee during the chatting and I had a sleepless night.
3 - went to watch Madagascar2 at Pavillion last Saturday.

Finally, here is the picture of me taken in a very long time ago.

No comments: