Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm alive with Internet, at home!

FINALLY!!! I can survive on blogging, surfing the net, do some errands in the net, checking emails, booking movie tickets, etc... this mean I got some LIFE by using the net to surfing.

:)

Firstly, I would thanks to Ken for his kindness to fixing up my PC though its in the thrash now; couldn't save it by any chances of operation. My PC is a piece of crap. I had left a bulky huge HP monitor, keyboards, speaker and cables. I need a 'NEW ONE', that what's everyone advised to.

But luckily I got a laptop which was functioning only on MSN-chatting. I couldn't surfing net. Yah, that's right, I couldn't surf net although I can only chat in MSN. I've been using my laptop for chatting, other than that, listening to music while chatting whoever is online. Sad case.

Now, thanks again to Ken for his humble yet tendency to spare his time to fix my laptop which its only my hope for surviving in the net. My treats wasn't a waste for nothing. Ken, you're the best lar!!! :)

This post is strictly not an advertorial about Ken.
Anyway, thanks again!!!
:)

Now I can blog at this time!!!!

No comments: