Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Working with nice people

Today I got a whole day working at outside for shooting.

Yar, I need to involve in shooting; not holding a DSLR and click on the shutter as my company do have an in-house photographers but I need to assist/direct the photographer on what kind/mood to be in the picture. I went with the writer, makeup+hair stylist and the photographer.

We went to 2 places. We started in the morning at 9am in The Gardens, Midvalley for an advertorial shoot. Then in the afternoon we went for couple workout shoot at Jaya33. It was tiring but luckily we had enjoyed the whole day with someone fun to be with, May. She is very nice person who can joke with us. Thanks May!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice you can out of the office oftenly to see new stuffs, me just stay here,just stay here...T.T

xiao-ahmei said...

Sometimes I think I rather to stay in the office do the layouts rather than out.
My social skill wasn't that good. I'm very forgetful on names and quiet.
:)