Sunday, September 24, 2006

MATTA Fair, September 2006

Yesterday and again, I hanged out yam char with a long time friend. We started our session at mamak past 11pm until past 1am.

We talked most the things that we were far behind about our life. It’s been a long time we were not meet since 7 years ago, I guess. Therefore, it was a good advises and plans that we were discussed. I was enjoying seeing an old friend and we had talked a lot.

I would like to thanks for all the hassle for fetching me, yam char together and also the small gift from Australia. It was thoughtful.

I hope we could have more conversation and more yam char session again. Thank ya!

Today, I went to MATTA Fair at PWTC this afternoon. I went with my colleague and his friends. And nice meeting you people. :)


We reached there at about past 1pm. We’d got to buy the entrance ticket RM3 in order to get in. I was expected the place to be crowded but it was not as many people as during the PC Fair. We went into the Hall 1 and 2 where most of the travel agents companies have their foreign travel promotions. I was just looking around while gather some information that I wanted, but most of the promotions of the time period were extended to 31 March 2007. The prices were reasonable if you’re prepared with your savings.

I’m not sure what the time we had our lunch but we went to the shopping mall to have Pizza Hut. After we had finished, we went back for second round hunting. This time we went to Hall 3 where most of the agents were having local travel promotions. We were not interested to find out more about the promotions but we headed back to Hall 1 and 2.

My colleague’s friends bought the travel packages and we finally finished our hunting at about 7pm. It was 6 hours we were hanging out in the fair. But it was a good experience; at least you know where to hunt for the prices.

The next fair will be at 16 – 18 March 2007. Those who want to travel maybe can check it out on this coming fair, next year.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

so you didn't hunt for some trip?

xiao-ahmei said...

Nah, nothing is interest me. I just want to check out the place. Never been Matta Fair. Heeee