Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nightmare

This year, especially in August month has happened a lot of unexpected scenes/incidents. Firstly is about my grandma. She got a sudden ill on 19th August in the very first early morning. She was not fully conscious of her behaviors. My mum was very concern with her health though she has had her sickness. We (families & relatives) were aware of her sickness but something is bad happening to her. My grandma was trembling and she couldn’t walk herself as she used to. She couldn’t get down from her bed and even she was complaining that she has no energy to walk. She got cram on her legs. Mum quickly informed other siblings about grandma’s condition.

Mum even cried in front of her, since there was no response when asking her whether she wants to see a doctor. She barely moves. Mum bathed her. Dressed her while waiting for aunties and uncles to come to decide whether to bring her to see a doctor. They all asked grandma. They persuade her to see doctor but she scared to get admitted. They explained to her if she doesn’t want to get admitted, at least just see the doctor to get the prescriptions. Then she agreed.

Uncle bought lunch and we had it in the house together with grandma. She still has some energy to eat but we got to feed her. We have several of foods on the table but she doesn’t have her appetite. She just ate the porridge. They all wait for Uncle Mike to fetch them with his cargo van. I guess they went at about past 7-8pm. I wasn’t there. I was tired and asleep. I was at home until they came back nearly at past 11pm. The doctor said my grandma got a heat throat infection. I do not know what term in medical words but something heaty in her body. She does not comsume enough water in her body.


But now, the present she is okay. She is just unstable to walk with her foot. She needs something a stick to support her walks.

Secondly, there were something happening in my workplace. I doesn't want to tell all but one of its that the back-up server for our publishing was crashed. We got to re-do the whole magazines in a short time before send for print. That was havoc. Stay overnight to finish them up. Problem solved.

Then it was my broken up with Michael of the 7 years relationship. It's been 8 days after the separation, I'm ok.

During that 8 days, there was something happened too not only my separation. I was so stress but tried to concentrate other things like my bro has to admit to hospital. I was brave enough after the separation, accompany my mum to hospital. Took almost a week of leave to take care of my bro in the hospital. Mum was busy with her works since the day she left her work without giving her employers the notice. I was going to and fro hospital. Pretty exhausted. Staying with bro in the hospital was quite boring. Nothing much to do but read newspaper early in the morning and some reading books.


When the days he was getting better, I informed him that I go out/hang out with my friends at certain places that will come back to the hospital later. But now, my bro is discharged and came back to home. Everyday he needs to take his medicines as to follow-up with the hospital after the 2 months intake. Sigh.

A lot of things happen in the house but I wouldn't want to share it here. Its kind of personal to me and to my family.

Life moves on. Deal with the obstacles. Love people who is around us especially families and friends. Be optimistic.

If I need to complain or need someone to talk to, I'll know who to find. There always the yam char session with friends and families.

2 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

sorry to hear about ur misfortunes. chin up, k.

xiao-ahmei said...

tIcKLeMe: Thanks for your concern. Gotta go on with the life...