Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hang Out

Yesterday night I hanged out with my colleagues and ex-colleagues. Some of us (4 people) went to Esquire Kitchen to have our dinner at around past 8pm. Then later on, all of us (6 people) turned up for the yam char session at PJ. The guys have their beer while the gals had the orange juice.

We started our yam char session around at past 10pm until almost midnight. We talked all the crap most of the time but we were enjoying our drinks.

Most of us complain about our hectic works that we will never satisfy. Sometimes we talked something that was unfair to our life. Heck them, we were just trying to express our stress amongst us. It was a way to express our dissatisfaction among friends that we trusted.

Therefore it was a good way to relieve our tension. :)

And for today, I did something this afternoon. I don’t want to say it all here. Let it be a secret.

After what I’d done with my stuff, I went to ex-colleague’s house to ‘lepak’. She just bought a small little puppy and I don’t know what breed. I can’t remember what she had told me because my interest pet is just a cat! Anyway, her puppy is damn cute and small.


I had dinner with her and her boyfriend at somewhere Miharja, the neighborhood street restaurant. Not bad at all the dishes. We had dishes like crab, meat, chicken and vege. I’m kinda full now. I had forgotten to take some pictures of the dishes although I brought the digi-camera in my bag. It was good, tasty and cheap too. Here I would like to thank her boyfriend for the dinner. Thank you!

;)

No comments: