Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bath

It has been for the past 3 weeks, my cat, Cum-Mon never taken his bath. I know it sounds wrong and you guys might think that he is such a dirty cat. Yup, you’re right! He is very dirty. He likes to hang around the garden, plays with his gang-friend cats (neighborhoods), sleep on the dirt-ground; he likes to go everywhere as a role of a ‘street-cat’. But he never goes far away from home. Still the home is best for him. :)

So, since the 3 weeks were a lot of thing had happened and also with the weather condition, today I manage to get my ass up early morning to bath him. His originality color of his fur was orangish but it turned to ‘kopi-o’ instead.

It almost took at least half and hour to rub him nicely without leaving any spot of his dirt’s. I poured a lot of cat’s shampoo and rinse him thoroughly with warm water.

He is clean and smells good now.

No comments: