Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I wanted to cry

I want to burst out cry. I couldn’t hang on everyday. Someday I could be strong and happy but someday I couldn’t.

I have problems in my family. My grandma complaining that she got feel the pain on her abdominal. My 1st bro vomited today.

My mum and me had tried our best to look after them and supported them, why my 1st bro doesn’t want to take his own initiative to take care of himself. He could walk, eat and sleep. Why he need us to worry about him, anymore? I pity my mum most of the time. I couldn’t handle this emotion anymore.

I see my mum wakes up early in the morning, doing the house chores, preparing breakfast and lunch for my 1st bro and grandma then she goes to work until the late night she comes back and doing the house chores, preparing drinks for my 1st bro and she goes to sleep in the midnight.

She does that in daily life. I for myself, I don’t think I could do it.

I’m weak, emotionally. And I cry. Couldn't help it.

I know my life is not the sad case, other families even worst.

No comments: