Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wedding dinner in early January 2007

Last Saturday I attended another wedding for the New Year. It was my school-classmate, Melina. I was so close to her during when she came to join our school since Form 4. But I was being crazy with her. I used to tease her and make her laugh. Now she is married now and here are the photos. It held at Eastin Hotel, Petaling Jaya. I went with Agnes and her husband.

The whole concept of her wedding was nice. Every guest who came for the wedding was given a Polaroid shot for her Guestbook with their wishes and signature. There was cocktail refreshment at the reception that served with red wine and orange juice. During the wedding dinner itself, they have their own few projection shows of their wedding photos in KL and Bali too. I love their Bali wedding style shoots. It was relaxing feel and enjoyable. Anyway, here are the photos:






Congratulations to Melina and her husband again! :)

No comments: