Saturday, January 06, 2007

Welcome 2007!!!

Yah, time flies very quickly. It's been half a month that I didn't update my blog. Busy? Kind of... since I were jobless, it was hard for me to unload those photos that taken. My home CPU's USB port can't be used cos once I plug in, my whole PC will sudden blackout with no reason. I got to depend on office's PC.

These last few days (like a month ago), many things happened in my life. This post is gonna be damn long... with loads of photos. Heeheee

Let's start with these; then I will post my Self Singapore Trip later.
16 December 2006
I went to pasar malam with Yvonne, her bf and Irene. We had pan-mee for our dinner. It was delicious and thanks to Yvonne’s bf for the treats. We walked from the beginning of the road till the end. I bought a wide width black belt, some cakes for grandma and tidbits, cheap necklaces. After we had the night, we went back home. Out of the spontaneous, Irene got an invite to watch a midnight movie from her friends. That time we were reached at my house, so I got to help them to buy online tickets. We watched Eragon. We got to take some photos while wasting the time passed.



The Eragon movie was ok. The story about the dragon and the rider who save part of the society, whatever…pretty lame the scripts. Doesn’t sound classic enough compared with Lord of The Rings. Well, Eragon movie going to have next incoming movie if they do have the budget. :)


17 December 2006
Sunday morning I were accompanied mum to go temple. Then get to meet up Irene and John at KL Central. We had lunch and got to hang out at around Bukit Bintang area. Took a lot of pictures. Let the pictures speak for itself.






It was great to meet John again since the long time ago.


19 December 2006
I got a job that I wanted to work for. I've been working in a new company for a few days now. Although I didn’t expect bad thing happen to me (if you were reading my past posting on my retrenchment), but luckily got a job. I’ve been jobless for few days. I couldn’t show around of my current workplace. I got to make myself comfortable enough first. What I like about the company is the colours of the certain walls. Here are some of the photos at my workplace:



20 December 2006
I got to meet up with an old friend, Vikram who got married and have a good life with his wife in Japan. He was my best friend’s friend who I got to know that he was staying nearby my neighborhoods. It was past almost 3 years we didn’t get to keep in touch as it was totally lost connection. But now, I am happy to meet them again. We hanged out at the mamak as they were missed the mamak lifestyle.

No comments: