Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Steammingboats

11 January 2007
Went to Joanne’s bf house at OUG for steamboat. She is leaving to UK for her further studies, something related to laws. Anyway, the house was nice and pleasant with 4-storey.

I, Jenny, ChooiLin, LiangSer and Phoebe came for the dinner. All were gals. It was a delicious soup with lotsa foods. A comfy conversation while steaming the foods in the pot. We were all missed most our life in history during school. It’s good to have a gathering with the school-classmates for once a month or so.


Bon voyage and have a safe journey. Wish Joanne all the best and hope to see her come back to KL.


12 January 2007
Then I have another steamboat for dinner but this time with my cousins. I was home early after work. I was sleeping then. This Darren, cousin-bro came to my house, visiting grandma. He called me and asked me whereabout. I was in my room taking nap. He’ve been so long never see me since he traveled for work so I suggested to go out to have dinner with other cousins.

Huat, me and him went to Sri Petaling had a porridge steamboat which I’ve never eat before. It was tasty with the fine porridge to steam most of the raw foods into it. Then it likes a junk porridge with vegetables, meat, fish/meatballs and others. It was totally different from normal steamboat. Oh, well. This is my first time eating porridge steamboat.

No comments: