Saturday, December 16, 2006

Personality Idol; Pageant Show

Note: Irene's friend is called LB, not LV. :)

I was excited to have a job at PJ which I wished to work for. I got it! Hopefully I will show my ethic of working there that they will confirm my employment.

I started my first day at work was on Wednesday. It was a nice place to work with although at the beginning there nothing much for me to work on. The design team was nice. There no any pictures taken but there was a spotted place where its good to take good picture with strong orange color wall. I would take some with my colleagues one day.

After first day at work, I got invited from Irene to attend the Rush Personality Idol to support her friend, LV. It was some sort like pageants cum fashion show. We reached at Rush Bar & Club as VIP which no cover charge but got to buy our own drinks.


We waited until the show started at nearly midnight. I was prepared to take some photos of the show but ended up battery was out in the middle of the show. Wasted. Here are the few of the photos;



Too bad LV didn’t win anything but the consolation prize. But I could see he was not disappointed and he’d enjoyed through the whole show.

No comments: