Saturday, December 16, 2006

Wedding dinner at Klang

I went with Riza to Jeffery’s brother wedding dinner on Monday, 11th December 2006 which was a public holiday for Selangor state. I was working temporarily at KL Central, from after work I was rushing put on my make-up in the loo then meet up Riza at LRT station.

Jeffery invited me, Ken, Riza and Vinod but only I and Riza could attend. The wedding held at the Chinese Restaurant in Klang Executive Club. We were seated along with Jeffery’s best buddies on one table which was nearby the entrance. So 5 of us were sitting on 10-seats table.


When the foods were served, most of us couldn’t finish the dishes. Overall they served 9 different dishes which not bad at all. The services were poorly.


I was quite bored during the dinner because there were no girls. I was sitting with the guys and most of them guys’ talk. But I got to thank to Riza for fetching me go and fro.


Anyway, Congratulations to Jason & his newly-wedded wife, Keleen.

No comments: