Saturday, December 16, 2006

Was A Temporarily Designer

I am glad to work and experience or trained for working in a high-end society lifestyle publishing company at KL Central. I had worked for them for only 4 days. It was great to get involved in a different line of publishing. Therefore it was good to back to Mac platform.

My boss; Creative Director was kind enough for letting me to join their company as temporarily and he’d even offer me the job. I was hesitated because I was waiting for my offer letter from other company. Other staff in Production/Design department were nice though there nothing much to share.

On Tuesday was my last day when I got the offer lettering which effectively the next day on work. It was sad though but they’re still happy for me to have a job that I wanted. I took the chance to take a photo with them to put it here. Here are they:


I would like to thanks you all for giving me the chance and offer!

After I left the office, I went to meet up with my ex-colleagues. Supposingly to meet Yling with Melanie for sorting out the stuff we bought from Yling's friend. We met at Wong Kok Restaurant at PJ for dinner. Then we called up the others to join us and ended up with this big gathering.


We talked about our job hunting; where do we work; how is the life and so on. It was a great gathering after we were departed from the company. Get to know what we were doing or what job we've been hunting.

Indeed we had a great time with meals. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your new job!

xiao-ahmei said...

Thanks Tim. I am trying to cope with the new environment of the new job.
:)