Saturday, February 02, 2008

Lou Sang with CHIPsians - Gathering

Since the 1st project that I had organized last year, came to this year, again.

As usual, I had emailed most of the ex-staff with fixed date, time and venue stated. Some of them had responded but some of them; guess I'm outdated with their email addresses that's why they didn't respond. So I called them up to confirm their attendance. I've even hand-draw the rough map on the direction to the restaurant.

Yesterday was the nite and I was late to come although I'm the organizer. I was a terrible organizer because I thought I counted at least 10 people who might attend but we were 12 of us. Not only I'm the later comer (not the last one who come) but paiseh with the foods were served.

I had booked a table of 10 at Restaurant Yan Yan, Old Klang Road in advanced but we were squeezing at each other and I could see the foods weren't enough... We called the festive menu RM398++ which has lou-sang + 7-dish (I have lost count on this). Then I ordered some tim-sum just to fit our stomach much tighter to feel the fullness but seem everyone was fulled.

I presume the foods weren't enough as got 3 pregnant ladies and got big-eater guys. We have 6-woman and 6-man... eh, what a balance... hehehe

I hope that everyone was happy with the dinner although I could see this dinner wasn't mesmerizing.

I will try to plan better one next year for CNY!

To those who couldn't make it for this gathering dinner, no worry. Please make sure you're available for next year larr...
:)


Thanks to Irene for taking the group pictures. :)

2 comments:

davidlian said...

Hello, bumped to your blog from Justin's then discovered you also know SmashPoP. Then, I read this post and recognised Gary Wong, Ken Wei, and Chak!

cool!

xiao-ahmei said...

Hey, there!
Thanks for dropping by.
I haven't met smashpOp, yet but I do read his blog, everyday.. :)
Yah, they are my ex-colleagues!
:)