Monday, February 11, 2008

How's your CNY?

I think this year Chinese New Year (CNY) wasn't that great as last year. Why? Because this year I got to eat lou-sang lesser than last year; maybe I'd missed the night when they (relatives) went for the lou-sang. Or maybe I'm not in the mood of this year CNY. I didn't get myself for new clothes. I didn't get to go shopping. Just passed the days and my mum has asked me why I didn't get myself some new clothes. I told her that I wasn't in the mood of shopping or buying new clothes. She said 1st day of CNY need to wear a brand new clothes to show a new beginning of life. Oh, well..

But I had bought a pair of new shoes that I haven't wear it yet, til now. I bought a shirt in earlier and I wore it last Saturday.

This year I went to visit Jenny's house as she invited us; Agnes and me. Agnes brought her son, Andrew along her husband. Andrew grews up very fast. He is getting taller and he is a fast-learner. At his age of 6+ months, he knows how to walk but not stable yet. He loves to walk while holding his dad's hands. His dad complained he's going to have backache...hehehee

Jenny's son also grows bigger then the last time I saw him. His eye-lashes are damn long that can compete with Andrew's. :) Both child got their own charms.


Both mums have their own topic of chats where else I was just listening like what Agnes's husband do. Heeheee

It was good to see both babies grew.

My holidays going to end soon. Tomorrow got to get back to work, reality of work. I've been eating non-stop when I'm in the house. I did gained weight. Gosh... I need to get back on track in gym.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

well, i felt the same way too.....