Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Event

Today at work I tried to sneak out for an hour with a colleague to attend the Starbucks' 100th store opening launch at Jaya One.

The location of the Starbucks itself wasn't promising but the store was looked good in interior wise. I was suprised to see alot of people turned up for the launch, not to mention those media.

We got freebies which contain a 16oz of Malaysia's 100th Starbucks store signature tumbler, a handphone strip, a bookmark, a free voucher, a packet of coffee beans and a 10oz of cappucino mug. I love the tumbler!

Few VVIPs were there which I can't recall their name though they were the important role for the launch. I managed to sign in huge of my signature at the edge of fame-wall.

I'd managed to get into the store after the VVIPs launch the opening. Crowded.

And left the event an hour later. Missed the performances and foods and free-loaded coffee/tea drinks but I was glad I got another tumbler!

Thanks to Irene for the invitation.

Til next, if I get an invite!
:)

2 comments:

Pinkity said...

I'm so effing sad I didn't get to goooooo!!! sniff. stupidmeetingthatdraggedonforayear!

xiao-ahmei said...

no ned to be sad lar...
u got ur freebies though!
*blink*blink*
;)