Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sign

I'm over exhausted. Been working all day long. Trying to cope with deadline as early as possible so that everyone is happy with it but they will never satisfy. Talk crap here... just ignore this.

I've been so long didn't go to Sunway Pyramid since the new building was built. Last Wednesday, I'd followed my colleague to check out the trainers at California Fitness in Sunway. I didn't know that the fitness exist in Sunway.

After we have done with our things, we went to buy some snack back to office. My colleague told me that the mall have J.Co donuts outlet. I wasn't familiar with the new bulding but we'd managed to find it. Luckily it wasn't a long queue but the service was damn slow. Bought half dozen back.

We've dropped by at the ladies and I was kinda confused with the signs though it was pretty clear to everyone.


I asked my colleague how come the gents' sign, it has only 4-man hand-in-hand where else the ladies' in 9-lady?

She couldn't answer me. She just ignore my question and we headed back to office.

No comments: