Tuesday, March 04, 2008

???

I can't think of any title for this post. I'm out of idea. Inside my brain spreaded with fungus. I'd really want to be like 'Sleeping Beauty', yah I know though I'm not that beauty but a fat one.
Heck, another non sense introductory.
It've been week that I didn't get to update the blog. I was really busy with tight schedules, which is usual with work. But now I'm back on track but depend on what obstacles might come.
I am over tired. While I was typing this my eyes were lumpy and keep on shutting. FYI, I'm still in the office at this hour.
Just want to load some pictures here:
1.03.08 (Saturday) I went for a small gathering with ex-collegemates as one of the lady is getting married. She was giving out her invitation card while we all had dinner at Queenpark for Bah-Kut-Teh. Just 4 of us had ate so much. Need to thank to Adam.



2.03.08 (Sunday) Irene, Jason and I went to Ashley & Vikram's house for their baby boy, Logan's 1-year-old birthday mini party. The party was just among their families. We had steamboat with lot of foods to be cooked. A hand-made birthday butter cake by Vikram's sis-in-law for Logan. The whole night was eating and eating. Logan was so cute. Do you think Logan look like his mum or dad? He still can't call his dad 'ah-bah' (in tamil). He only know to say 'apple'. :)


No comments: