Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine

The picture speaks itself... yar, I'm still single.

Valentine's day will be like last year, peace and quite with a little noise of mosquitoes flying around, strand in the house waiting for the prince charming comes to date me... all is just a dream but to mosquitoes are real.

:)

Valentine's day is the day where restaurants/cafe will mark-up (promotion) prices for the special day to be remembered. Mamak stalls will be filled with mostly 'single' people hanging around unless for those bunch of friends who like to avoid those cut-throat prices and packed with couples in restaurants or 'makan places'.

Parks or those deserted dark places will be filled with those lovebirds who like to be left alone doing munchy lovely memorable gestures. I think they need to bring 'kingkong oils' to get rid of those mosquitoes. *I think valentine's day is a day for mosquitoes to earn targets!* Cinemas will be fulled too but dunno got any potential movies to be shown for valentine's mood. Guess not unless for those horror movies. Something to be horrified while you're in love...

Seem I'm pessimistic about this lovingly day...
~all by myself, don’t wanna be...~

Yar... that's the song describe how I felt.

Anyhow, Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and families! ;)

No comments: