Saturday, February 09, 2008

Boring

It's been a week since the dinner that I never get to update my blog.

I'd just got back from the cinema on Rambo 4 movie. I went to watch with Jeff and Jason for a night-movie-out. We'd decided to watch Rambo as we all haven't and since I told them I wouldn't mind to watch it although I didn't follow-up the sequels.
To my horror, this movie is freaking damn violent. Advise to those who is pregnant not to see it. This movie is even worst than 300. But I think most of men would like this movie. I was nail-biting all the time during the movie. Damn 'geli' leh... but it was a nice movie. Sylvester looked very old in the movie but his acts in the movie is still with his munching mouth of bravery.... heheeee. He's got the 'look'.

Just recently, just few hours ago my CPU's the mouse port got spoilt.
Is this a sign to get a whole new PC? (Scratching my head)
I've just bought a new handphone and I need to save some money for this coming April's trip. How could I afford to buy a new one?
I have given some thought of getting a notebook, but some people told me just get a new iMac which cost almost the same as a new laptop in different brands.
*Puzzled*
Maybe, jusy maybe I can get a lappy after the trip which is after the April month.
That's gonna take time that I need to tolerate with my present PC.

Oh, yah! About the trip in April, I'm going with my mum and with colleague's mum too. Its like a gang of mothers and daughters trip to Asia country. Later I will tell more in the next post where it shall be. I told mum about the trip where we get to book the free tickets from AirAsia. But my mum found the place wasn't her preferance. She prefers to go some breezy place. Oh, well...

This year chinese new year is like a normal days to pass. It just that I got to rest for few days without any work other than staying at home and watching tv almost the whole day. Every year, me of getting angpows weren't that alot anymore. Its getting lesser. But I wasn't mind as I need I'm getting older and I have earn money of my own. But then I still love to get angpows especially to those from just married couples... :)

Okay, here a photo that I've posted. Something is interesting about 'him'. It taken at living hall at my home while I was watching tv. I love him so much that sometime he can make my day into something cheerful. :)


Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. I wish everyone filled with joyful happiness all days long and prosperous in health, wealth, lucks and dreams come true.

I'm sorry to my cousins that I couldn't get to go to your new house for Chinese New Year.
Sorry to those friends that I didn't get to invite to visiting my house. I'm kinda of 'avoiding' something that couldn't explain much about myself.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: