Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ex-CHIPsians Gathering - Dinner

I was given a project; to plan/organize a gathering dinner with my ex-colleagues. They asked me to be the organizer for this first outing. So I did. I'd emailed most of my colleagues about the gathering dinner, asked them where to eat which most convenient to all of us. Set the date and time. Once confirmed/agreed with the venue, I'd proceeded with the reservation.

And here were we. We were at Souled Out, Sri Hartmas on 3rd February, Saturday. Though I was expecting most of them come but it turned out was mesmerizing. Jue Fok who is currently working in Singapore came all the way. Long time Gary has been leaving the company also came with his wife. It was a fun nite, everyone enjoying their dinner. Get to updating with our different worklife.



Looking forward for next one. :)

No comments: