Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Is this call a shoe?

This superb high-heel shoe is definitely insane to wear. Although I’m not a fan of high-heels which are higher more than 2-inch cause they made my legs cramp.

So, I will only wear something comfy for my feet.

This morning my colleague, Azzura showed me a pair of Jimmy Choo’s high-heel shoe. They were having ‘shoes&bags’ shoot on bridal theme and she showed me this superb high-heels that chromed with gold dragon-look-alike at the heel. I was so shocked to see such crazy design with unbalance heels. The heels were heavy and with tiny base. It was 5.5-inch heels that nuisance to stand by it own feet.

I’d tried the shoes, and serious I couldn’t stand for long as I nearly got cramp on my calves. Azzura was laughing around when I was trying them with my socks on. I tried to walk with the shoes but believe me, I can’t really walk. It’s like that person who is learning to dance with pointy toes on the ground, a ballet dance. These shoes are made for burden your health. I was thinking who is going to buy such shoes. It’s crazy.

But anyhow, here are some shot.

I am so fall in love with my socks. They are colorful!

1 comment:

Pinkity said...

Klazyyyyy