Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Experience as Lone Ranger

No photos to show here as I had went out with my friends on last weekends. On Saturday, went out with my ex-colleague to Mid Valley to hang out. Then my other colleague and his girlfriend came to fetch me to Jalan Alor to have frogs-porridge. I called another friend to come along. After that we went to Matrix which was nearby my office to play pool. There I called another colleague to join us. 5 of us played the pool until 1am. We had our supper at the Lotus mamak then we headed home.

I always wanted to watch ‘Happy Feet’ since I’d watched in Apple Preview Trailer months ago. I’d persuaded and make the date with my friends to watch with but there’s none. Most of them find the movie a bit childish or ‘Bollywood’ style kind of. They’d found its so cartoonist. I have no one to watch with. So, I’d made the date for myself, alone.

After I got home from that night, I had booked a ticket online to watch the movie. The next day, I’d planned to watch movie in early show then later go to gym. I went to the hall sharp 11.45am with packed of people and kids. I’d choose the seat at the middle which was left one. I was sitting next to a kid and an adult. I was cool then with my popcorn and water that I’d bought. The show started at about noon. I was so concentrated with show until I got touched with the storyline. Some part of the scene was really scared some kids off. They shouted and cried it out when this sea-lion tried to eat the penguin. Poor the parents got to carry them away from the movie. Overall, the movie is great with the moral of the story. It was worth to watch.

After the movie which was finished at about nearly 2.00pm (I guess), I hanged out around the mall to look for a cheap slack pant. Then I went to Jusco Supermarket to buy some salmon sushi to eat for my lunch. I sat at one of the benches that available at the market. Then I headed home. I didn’t go to gym. I was tired and sleepy.

But it was a rare experience to watch a movie alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh well... it's always nice to laugh and groan at the movies without having to bother about the person next to ya :)