Thursday, November 23, 2006

Rendezvous

One of my college mates of Foundation Year whom I’m never meet for so long for about 6 years, she has came down to KL for a short trip. She is from Johor and she had has a Degree in Architect in UK. She has been unemployed for about ½ year, I guess. She has tried to look for a job in KL but there’s no opportunity. Her name is Castina.

She came down to KL on Monday afternoon. We were met at 1Utama for walks and chit-chat along with her friend, Evelyn. She told me that the next day to have a dinner together with her friends and some of our college mates.

We had at Rendezvous Steak House, Cheras. It was my first time to have dinner at such place and I had the dipping meat with pot of cheese sauce called Fish Funde in Cheese. Yummies though the meats were oily fried. Had escargots, nice but lack of cheesy taste which the sauce exactly the same with the one I had. And most to others, they had the steak.


After we had finished our dinner, we had chit-chat until 9.00pm something. Here are pictures with my college mates.


I think I got the sun-tanned pretty dark. :

No comments: