Monday, November 06, 2006

Pedicure

Went to Subang with Agnes to have body massage spa. But I didn't taken any of massage because there was only one person handling the work. So I asked Agnes to go for her almost 2 hours massages. She took a Body Massage + Body Scrubs Massage. While I was waiting, I decided to have my hair done. (They were at the same shop in the lot which divided into half. One business is for spa and massages. The other is the hair saloon.

When Agnes has finished her massages, it was my turn to have my pedicure. It costs RM30. My feet was soaked in a warm massager water for about 10mins (I guess). Then the lady cleaned my dead skins on the toes. Put some oil. Paint the color and so on. The whole process I think it took about 1/2 hour. My toes were very nice and looked pretty. But too bad I was wearing sport shoe. After the pedicure, I wear my stokings and I could feel the paint isn't enough dry. :(

No comments: