Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pan Mee for Lunch

On Monday, I had lunch with my colleagues at Aman Suria. We drove from our office to that place; I think it took around 15minutes ride. It was a new business area with surrounded of shop lots. One of my colleagues crazed to have pan mee and she suggested having at Restaurant Bao-Bao. The restaurant was simple and nothing deco around.

Once we sat there, there was a tray with different type of chilies on place. They have sour, spicy, non-spicy and fried/cooked chilies. The pan mee’s shape has it own variety of type such as broaden, tiny like mee or peeled. They even have dried with soya sauce or soup type. What their specialty was the many tiny fried ‘fu-chuk’ on every each bowl. Their drinks were Lemon Iced Tea, Herbal Tea, Loh-May (something like ‘Leng-Chee-Kang’).


We called our own dishes which were in small bowl cost RM4.20 each. It was reasonable with its price. I ate the soup pan mee with Loh-May. Tasty but the broad type pan mee was too thick. My 3 colleagues tried the dried pan mee and one of them said the sauce was less saltiness. But the chilies had made the whole dishes to be finished. They were appetizing.

No comments: